Saturday, January 20, 2018

2018 Women's March

Hola, everybody!

Today is a big day in the states - the one year anniversary of *president Donald J. Trump's inauguration - and the one year anniversary of marches across the country of millions of women of all races, colors, creeds, ages and physical conditions. 

I am so proud of my sisters, both my sisters by birth and my sisters by choice, on everyday but especially on this day where we unite in common cause in support of equality, justice, and to celebrate our sisterhood.  My hometown's March began at 10 a.m. our time, on my way out the door now, but I wanted to post this map of the United States and Canada showing EVENTS scheduled by Women's March organizers in both countries.  It is truly amazing, awe-inspiring and inspirational.  Goddess bless us all.

Source:  Womensmarch.com.  Women are on the march all around the world, not just
here - everywhere!  You can find events using the search tool.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...